Very nice deep ruby colour, dazzling. Nose of black cherry, salted caramel, gingerbread. Full and indulgent on the palate with notes of brioche.
Very nice impression of sweetness. Harmonious and generous overall, ending with an elegant and smooth finish.
To be decanted 2 hours before tasting
Enjoy from now until 2023-2028.
APPELLATION:Haut-Médoc – Cru Bourgeois
– 17 hectares of vines
– Soil: a deep layer of Quaternary Gunzian gravel on the Arcins plateau, near the Gironde estuary, which moderates weather conditions here
– Planting density: 10 000 vines per hectare
– Average age of vines: 40 years old.
– 70% Cabernet Sauvignon provides structure, aromas and fruitiness
– 20% Merlot gives roundness and richness
– 10% Petit Verdot that offers colour, structure and freshness.
– 52% Cabernet Sauvignon
– 43% Merlot
– 5% Petit Verdot
100% manual harvest with sorting on the vine and two sortings before destemming on harvest conveyor.
100%new barrel ageing for 16 to 18 months.
HARVEST START DATE: