Very dense, deep ruby colour with crimson reflections. Very good clarity. On the nose, menthol and cedar notes accompanied by subtle toasted and smoked notes. The palate is fleshy with powerful and refined tannins, still taut. Very good balance overall, with the long and slightly liquorice finish giving class.
To be decanted 2 hours before tasting
Enjoy from now until 2025-2030
APPELLATION:Haut-Médoc – Cru Bourgeois
– 17,2 hectares of vines
– Soil: a deep layer of Quaternary Gunzian gravel on the Arcins plateau, near the Gironde estuary, which moderates weather conditions here
– Planting density: 10 000 vines per hectare
– Average age of vines: 40 years old.
– 70% Cabernet Sauvignon provides structure, aromas and fruitiness
– 20% Merlot gives roundness and richness
– 10% Petit Verdot that offers colour, structure and freshness
– 63% Cabernet Sauvignon
– 27% Merlot
– 10% Petit Verdot
100% manual harvest with sorting on the vine and two sortings before destemming on harvest conveyor.
100% new barrel ageing for 16 to 18 months.
HARVEST START DATE: