Beautiful dark ruby colour with good intensity. Aromas of fresh red fruits are brilliant.
The roundness and smoothness of the Merlot dominate and give this wine a sensual side. The touch of tannins remains delicate and the finish, all in restraint, is of good length.
A lovely wine with fruit and a charming mouthfeel.
– 17,2 hectares of vines
– Soil: a deep layer of Quaternary Gunzian gravel on the Arcins plateau, near the Gironde estuary, which moderates weather conditions here
– Planting density: 10 000 vines per hectare
– Average age of vines: 40 years old.
– 70% Cabernet Sauvignon provides structure, aromas and fruitiness
– 20% Merlot gives roundness and richness
– 10% Petit Verdot that offers colour, structure and freshness
– 35% Cabernet Sauvignon
– 65% Merlot
100% manual harvest with sorting on the vine and two sortings before destemming on harvest conveyor.
100% new barrel ageing for 16 to 18 months.